We look forward to seeing you and your pet!
Should I use the below form to request an appointment?
If you’d like to use the below appointment request form, here are some great reasons!
- To schedule a wellness visit
- To get your pet vaccinated
- To schedule a routine surgery, i.e. spay/neuter
- To get a heartworm test and pick up preventive products
- To request a visit for your senior pet or new furry family member.
DO NOT use this form if your pet is experiencing any of the following:
- Refusal to eat or drink as usual
- Pale colored gums
- Difficulty breathy
- Lack of consciousness
- Bloated abdomen
- Extreme pain or lethargy
- Consumed toxic substance
- Blood in vomit or feces
- Sudden limb failure
Call us immediately if your pet is experiencing one or more of the above symptoms.
What types of payment do you accept?
- We accept VISA, American Express, Mastercard, cash, debit cards, or personal check.
- Charging is not allowed
- Additional bill payment systems are now available.
Care Credit is a medical bill payment system designed very similar to a credit card, allowing you to pay for your medical bills and your pet’s medical bills with low monthly payments. You may apply online and receive acceptance while you wait.
Scratchpay provides pet parents with simple, transparent payment plans, and checking your plan options does not affect your credit score.
DO NOT USE THIS FORM IF YOUR PET IS EXPERIENCING AN EMERGENCY. INSTEAD, CALL US IMMEDIATELY AT
This is a request for an appointment. Our team will confirm your appointment time within 48 hours (during business days).