We’re thinking Spring!
Equine Lameness & Disease Seminar
Hosted by Hometown Veterinary Care and Boehringer Ingelheim
With special guest, Dr. Brett Conklin, lameness specialist
- Discipline specific lameness
- What’s new in deworming, breeding, and West Nile Virus
- Is there such a thing as over-vaccinating?
- Feeding the underweight horse
- Other therapy options
- Question & Answer session
Monday, April 28, 2014
710 North Front Street, Burlington, IA 52601
Snacks, drinks, and door prizes provided!
Call the office at 319.367.5511 to R.S.V.P. by April 20, 2014